Cześć! Polish language is my passion and I am looking forward to sharing it with you. I have been teaching for several years and since 2014 I run specific language courses in the field of translations and interpreting at Court of Justice of the EU in Luxembourg. I have gained my experience at Pedagogical University of Cracow in Poland and at Istanbul University in Turkey. On Filoglossa I am intending to show you in a professional way that studying Polish can be a fascinating adventure.
I am a native Polish teacher with a Master’s Degree in Polish and a diverse teaching experience. During my time as an educator in Poland, I taught a wide array of learners, ranging from pre-schoolers to adults. The areas of my expertise include standard Polish and Polish for specific purposes, such as tourism, food industry, social insurance and business. After becoming a Polish-English sworn translator, I provided translations to Polish courts and public institutions.
The key word in my teaching is “interaction” which means that I adapt the content and the pace of my courses to my students’ needs, abilities and interests.
For a few years now, I have been living in Luxembourg where I can use my translation experience to give standard and specific courses to lawyer linguists who work at the Court of Justice of the European Union.
Hi, I’m Marta, and I have been teaching Polish since I graduated with a Master’s degree in Polish language and literature in a variety of environments. From private tutoring, to real and virtual classrooms, I have had many wonderful experiences in my job. Currently, I am teaching Polish as a foreign language at the European Union institutions in Luxembourg to students with professional and private language needs. I love what I do, and I’m looking forward to sharing my passion with you.
- Filoglossa is a collection of free blogs run by our network of teachers. The blogs provide language learning materials and insights into the target language culture.
- It is a community of teachers and students who share a passion for languages and culture.
- It is also a network of independent language teachers. By eliminating administrative overhead costs private tutors are able to offer high-quality language courses to individuals and groups, at competitive prices. Lessons can be scheduled face-to-face or via skype according to student’s’ availability.
- The individual teachers are responsible for the materials they publish and for the courses they offer.
- The copyright belongs to the teacher who publish the material.
- The financial transaction for services is between individual students and the individual teacher. The platform/blog itself is not liable for any refunds.